Tomorrow my baby sister will be turning sixteen years old. So I thought it would be fun to make a list of 16 things that I both love and dislike about her.
- She giggles A LOT.
- She makes very unlikely but funny jokes.
- She acts tough…and she is.
- She knows who she is.
- She sings bad on purpose (which is hilarious).
- She does really cool and cute illustrations.
- She wears headbands and ponytails almost everyday.
- She likes her blue hoodie.
- She has a room filled with butterflies.
- She hits really hard.
- She has a fan club of 4-5 year olds who think she’s the coolest person ever.
- She leaves her stuff lying around the house.
- She is my closest friend.
- She is a very, very, very, very picky eater.
- She once said she wanted to marry an orange.
- She tries to hug me even though I’m uncomfortable with hugs.
Happy Birthday Sis-tur. Hope that you enjoy the gift I got you.
….I need to pay her back two bucks….